How it works
Register to Walk for Him here. You’ll get all the info you need, as well as tips on fundraising, training and planning.
Get others involved. Ask your friends and family to support you. You can even ask them to walk with you in a team!
It’s time to step up to the challenge. You decide what you wear, what music you play and who you walk with. Let everyone catch a glimpse and share pics and videos using the hashtag #walkforhim
YOUR NEXT STEPS
How much does it cost to register?
Nothing! It's 100% free to sign up.
How does it work?
Once you sign up, you’ll receive a fundraising page and access to the Walk for Him resources. You can walk at your own pace each day during Men’s Health Week, and spread the word to your friends and family. Fundraising is open from the time you join, so you can step to it right away.
From the moment you sign up, we’ll be there with tips and support to help you.
When and where does the challenge take place?
The challenge takes place during Men’s Health Week, June 13-19. You can do your steps at any time of the day that suits you, and anywhere that works for you - it could be the walk to work, or a sunset stroll on the beach. It could even be a hike up a mountain. Find the walking style that works for you and go for it!
Where do the funds that I raise go?
The funds you raise go towards funding research, hiring nurses, raising awareness, and advocating to help men get access to life-saving medicines and treatments without out-of-pocket costs.
How do I win prizes?
While you’re raising funds and awareness for prostate cancer, you could also win some of these awesome prizes!
- Sign up to Walk for Him before Wednesday June 1 and receive a donation to your individual fundraising page at walkforhim.org.au before June 20 (11:59PM AEST), and you’ll go in the draw to win a $250 Harvey Norman voucher. Sponsored by Harvey Norman.
- Complete your individual fundraising page at walkforhim.org.au by adding a profile photo by June 20 (11:59PM AEST) and you’ll go into the draw to win a $300 Julius Marlow voucher. Sponsored by Julius Marlow.
- Be one of the first 250 Walk for Him participants to raise $250 on your individual fundraising page at walkforhim.org.au and you’ll be strutting your stuff in a pair of exclusive Walk for Him socks.
- Raise $500 or more on your individual fundraising page at walkforhim.org.au by June 20 (11:59PM AEST) to go in the draw to win a pair of Bose Noise Cancelling Headphones 700, sponsored by Icon Cancer Centre.
- Raise $1,000 or more to your individual fundraising page at walkforhim.org.au by June 20 (11:50PM AEST) and go in the draw to win a hot lap with Jack Le Brocq.
- Receive 20 or more donations to your individual fundraising page at walkforhim.org.au by June 20 (11:59 AEST) and you’ll go in the draw to win a $1,500 Luxury Escapes Holiday voucher, sponsored by Icon Cancer Centre.
Terms and Conditions apply – please see: https://www.walkforhim.org.au/terms-and-conditions
SOME STEPS ARE BETTER SHARED
Grab your friends, family, work colleagues or schoolmates and ask them to do the Walk for Him with you.
Let everyone know that you are walking 49,000 steps for the 49 Aussie men who are diagnosed with prostate cancer each day.
Once you have created your team page you will be able to send out invites for people to join your team and raise funds together. Take a look at our resources for tools to help.
Need help? Get in touch at email@example.com
CONNECT WITH US
Join our community!