RAISED FOR PROSTATE CANCER
STEPS TAKEN FOR HIM
PEOPLE STEPPING UP FOR PROSTATE CANCER
- Andrew Arch just donated $56.97
- Bronwyn Mills just donated $54
- Denise Williamson just donated $56.97
- Debby Mohan just donated $56.97
- Caroline Clewes just donated $56.97
- Shari French just donated $50
- Katie Lane just donated $21.10
- Jeremy Lutvey just donated $56.97
- Adrian Millington just donated $56.97
- Max Walker just donated $131.88
- Julian Ledger just donated $37.98
- Damien Miller just donated $26.38
- Donna Mitchell just donated $56.97
- David Pope just donated $105.50
- Anonymous just donated $100
- Anonymous just donated $56.97
- DF9 just donated $131.88
- Kameel Mondous just donated $211
- Martin Beasley just donated $56.97
- Villawood Properties just donated $500
How it works
Get others involved. Ask your friends and family to support you. You can even ask them to walk with you in a team!
It’s time to step up to the challenge. You decide what you wear, what music you play and who you walk with. Let everyone catch a glimpse and share pics and videos using the hashtag #walkforhim
THIS MEN'S HEALTH WEEK, WILL YOU WALK FOR HIM?
Did you know that 49 Australian men are diagnosed with prostate cancer every day?
It's the most common cancer among Australian men, responsible for more hospitalisations than any other type of cancer.
This Men's Health Week, you can take action on prostate cancer by doing 49,000 steps in aid of research, early detection, and awareness.
WHO WILL YOU WALK FOR?
“I was diagnosed with prostate cancer in 2016 at age 56 and on the day I was diagnosed I felt very alone. I was referred to PCFA for support, and thanks to the PCFA team, I have never walked alone.
Today I volunteer with PCFA and help give back, supporting other men, like me, who have been knocked by prostate cancer.
We want men impacted by prostate cancer to know that they are not alone – we are here to walk down the same road with you, to help all men survive.”
David Newman, Prostate Cancer Survivor & PCFA MatesCONNECT Volunteer.
Walk for Him WALL OF FAME
Cheers to all our Walk for Him champions for taking on the challenge!